Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/8/2022 10:06:10 AM EDT
I'm considering going to the show this weekend, is anyone here going to be there?

I have 8 pound jugs of powder...the harder stuff to find. Hodgdon family primarily no VV.

I also have firearms...not a hunter...fun range toys and longer range stuff.

Gaging interest to see if I should go and if so what people might have interest in...Not a dealer...won't have a table...

If you're looking for something might have what you want...

Email for comms I don't have ability to check PM behind work firewall.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought about going but I can't think of any thing I want to justify the hour drive.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:23:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Same here; about hour and 45 minutes for me.

Was gonna go with my son but he bailed on me

It's a good show though and when I go, since I'm already in "the neighborhood", it's a good excuse to go another 20-25 minutes to Fin Feather Fur in Ashland too.

Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:43:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I went to the last two and wasn't much impressed. Most of the stuff is pretty run of the mill.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 8:14:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I went to Yankee Lake instead and did really well.  Sold what I went to sell within 3 minutes at asking price, bought all that I went to buy except 1 item at less than asking price.  Overall, a great rainy day.
View Quote

That's amazing! Nice job!

Would have considered Medina, but it's about an hour and 45 minutes for me. Not going to do that unless I have something in mind that I'm going to look for.

Ended up going to Maumee Valley because my brother saw an ELCAN there last month and he wanted to go try to make a deal on it. Ended up going home with it. Put it on his PTR-19 and we shot it yesterday. Pretty neat optic.

MVGCA wasn't bad, I was tempted by a few items that I thought were reasonably priced, but passed. (Girsan Regard and a trap door that had been sandblasted or something but was otherwise functional and in pretty good shape for $600)
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top