Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/23/2022 11:51:51 AM EDT
Is there a dealer in northern ohio that is a stocking dealer for ar500 armor.

Sorry should of stated that Im looking for body armor.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:35:00 PM EDT
[#1]
What are you looking for?
I work at a fab shop and we can plasma cut what ever shape you want out of various thicknesses of sheet.
On the lake west of Cleve.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is there a dealer in northern ohio that is a stocking dealer for ar500 armor.

Sorry should of stated that Im looking for body armor.

Thanks
View Quote

@mth74  do you have to have steel armor?  There are a bunch of decently priced ceramic armor option out there these days.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:15:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes steel is were im leaning towards. I know the draw backs but i think its the better option for me.
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey there, I have 2 level 3 AR500 plates I'm selling. Let me know if you're interested. Can provide pics upon request.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 12:47:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes steel is were im leaning towards. I know the draw backs but i think its the better option for me.
View Quote

@mth74 if you have to have it RMA has buy one get one free on their steel.  I’d get the 3+ multi curve if I was going that route.  Heavy as hell though.
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#6]
@bdover

Went to the web site didnt see anything about buy one get one. Do you have a link
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 1:05:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@bdover

Went to the web site didnt see anything about buy one get one. Do you have a link
View Quote

@mth74

here you go:

https://rmadefense.com/product-category/body-armor/steel-body-armor/
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top