Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2022 4:30:58 AM EDT
can anyone refer me (name & number) to a good established lawyer to start up an NFA trust that you have used personally or know of others that have used personally with good results? It would be much appreciated, thank you much
Link Posted: 2/28/2022 11:39:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
can anyone refer me (name & number) to a good established lawyer to start up an NFA trust that you have used personally or know of others that have used personally with good results? It would be much appreciated, thank you much
View Quote

I went with Derek DeBrosse of Barney DeBrosse LLC.   I am happy with the trust that he drew up for me and I've recommended him to friends.  They are located in Columbus not Dayton or Cincy but I'm sure that in this day and age you could set up a Zoom or MS Teams meeting to get all the details sorted out.  

Link Posted: 3/8/2022 4:26:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I went with Derek DeBrosse of Barney DeBrosse LLC.   I am happy with the trust that he drew up for me and I've recommended him to friends.  They are located in Columbus not Dayton or Cincy but I'm sure that in this day and age you could set up a Zoom or MS Teams meeting to get all the details sorted out.  

View Quote

This is who we used also. No complaints. They tailored our trust to our somewhat unique situation. I need to get them to review it as its been in effect for about 5 years.

Fair warning, they aren't the cheapest, but I didn't want cheap when dealing with multiple MGs and suppressors, SBRS ect. I felt safer than the typical SS trust.
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 11:53:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry for just now responding i appreciate the info. Any idea what a trust would run me and have 2 to 4 people on it that can have possession of the NFA items without me being there?
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top