Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/22/2022 7:15:23 PM EDT
Thinking about going tomorrow.  Wondering if anyone went and overall opinions.  Not looking for anything in particular.

ETA:  Roads sucked, but we went anyway.  Decent crowd for the weather.   Ammo prices are still stupid.  Gun prices are a little lower than the last show I went to a month or 2 ago.  A couple guy I talked to said sales were very slow.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 8:26:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I went today.  They had 3 buildings opened.  Same old usual stuff that you see at a gun show.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I was there just after it opened. First show in probably five years. Walked every isle and then straight out the door and back to my car.

If you want something older, it will be overpriced and probably in rough shape. If you want something newer, just go up the road to Fin. I used to love going to shows.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 6:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I sold a big chunk of my collection back at the November show. I did pretty well. I will probably set up another table at the next show or so. I like the Berea show as a seller and a buyer. I usually find good stuff but not always great deals.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top