Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/10/2022 7:52:30 PM EDT
Anyone know any class 3 dealers or anyone in Ohio with an m16a2 in stock...or western side of PA would work as well.  Looking for something I can drive and see in person before I fork out that much cash...

Just figured I would post here, I have found sometimes word of mouth works, never know right?
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#1]
@Heineken  You can call Blackwing Shooting Center in central OH.  They've typically got a couple of full autos in the case.  If you're really in the market I'd post in the NFA forum to see if those guys have any leads.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#2]
After going to Blackwing, head to Restoration Brew Worx and get a Big Frank.   Yumm Yumm
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:16:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
After going to Blackwing, head to Restoration Brew Worx and get a Big Frank.   Yumm Yumm
View Quote

@Ender875  I’m a fan of their Cuban personally.   OP if you hit up blacking let us know. I’m not far from their place and I really do need to meet some of the other Ohio Arfcommers.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:31:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@Ender875  I’m a fan of their Cuban personally.   OP if you hit up blacking let us know. I’m not far from their place and I really do need to meet some of the other Ohio Arfcommers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Found one from a local arfcomer who lives 20 minutes away

Found my unicorn gun and made a new friend....arfcom pulls thru again.
Link Posted: 2/27/2022 5:17:19 PM EDT
[#5]
If you’re still looking, Veronesi Gunworks has a transferable M16 for sale.  Also has many other machine guns for sale right now (uzi (both little and big), aug trigger pack, 4 or 5 different mp5 variants, and more).  They’re located in New Bethlehem, PA.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 9:03:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Just buy online from a trusted dealer like Ruben or frank and have it transferred via form 3 to a local NFA dealer.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top