Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/6/2022 11:41:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I always put my $.02 in when I see this class posted in the HTF.

I took this class up in MI a little over ten years ago now (time flies).  I'll vouch that it's a great class.  It was very hands on and informative.  You'll be working on your carbine/rifle most of the day for both days.  Sully is a great teacher.  He's got a ton of experience and the ability to convey it well.  If you have the time and money it's a great way to spend a couple of days...

I'm not affiliated with Defensive Edge or Sully other than as a customer.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 7:53:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I always put my $.02 in when I see this class posted in the HTF.

I took this class up in MI a little over ten years ago now (time flies).  I'll vouch that it's a great class.  It was very hands on and informative.  You'll be working on your carbine/rifle most of the day for both days.  Sully is a great teacher.  He's got a ton of experience and the ability to convey it well.  If you have the time and money it's a great way to spend a couple of days...

I'm not affiliated with Defensive Edge or Sully other than as a customer.
View Quote

Same here.  Been to the basic class twice as well as the advanced class.  This is a GREAT class taught by one of the most knowledgeable guys around. Take advantage if you can, you will not be disappointed!
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top