Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2022 6:33:18 PM EDT
Anyone have any good ranges or gun clubs in Clermont County. I just moved back down here after being away for 10 years and would like somewhere to do some shooting outside. I don't mind joining a club but want something with a decent distance for my rifles
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 11:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not in clermont co., but check out ccfsa.com.
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 7:38:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Thanks I'll check it out
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 9:36:54 AM EDT
[#3]
What is decent range?

Most of the local stuff I know of is limited to 100 yds.

Not in Clermont, but the two long distance places I know of.

http://www.raynersrange.com/

https://thundervalleyprecision.com/
Link Posted: 1/5/2022 11:46:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Miami rifle and pistol club it’s a private club with a long waiting list but you don’t have to be a member to shoot their matches. Check out the calendar on their website and go shoot.
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 10:37:56 PM EDT
[#5]
What area you in. I’m in Blanchester, don’t mind a friend every so often.
Link Posted: 1/12/2022 10:20:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What area you in. I’m in Blanchester, don’t mind a friend every so often.
View Quote

I'm in the Eastgate area
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:05:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Miami Pistol and Rifle outside of Milford. There is a long waiting list to get in. Range goes out to 600 yards. They host a bunch of well run matches that are open to the public.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Does CCFSA allow NV shooting stuff later in the year when it gets dark out early?
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 4:51:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Grew up in Blan lived there until I got married. Graduated from school there. Parents lived there for 55yrs 2 miles out of Blan on Second Creek Rd. Nice to see a hometown person here...
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 5:02:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Grew up in Blan lived there until I got married. Graduated from school there. Parents lived there for 55yrs 2 miles out of Blan on Second Creek Rd. Nice to see a hometown person here...
View Quote

I think there are quite a few of us here wouldn't mind getting a group of southern Ohio guys together for a range day or something
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 7:32:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Does CCFSA allow NV shooting stuff later in the year when it gets dark out early?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They close at sunset, but do have an annual night shoot week (RSOs on hand).  I shot it one night this year.  It was great.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top