Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/24/2021 11:57:14 PM EDT
Still trying to find someone who can help me build my Bulgarian AK74 kit! It sat at a builder for about 5 months but he was too busy to build it. I thought about just selling it, but I want to finish it. Already got the optics for it.

Someone has to still have the tools for these?!

Link Posted: 12/25/2021 5:42:37 PM EDT
[#1]
@thirsty   Know a guy?

OP, you check with adco on something like this?  If not then then JT at Retro arms might be an option.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I don’t know anyone specifically in Ohio.

I have all the tools and then some, but I don’t know where they all are. I’ve moved twice since May and with two little kids I haven’t had time to locate and unpack all of my gear.

If you don’t have an original barrel kit, I’m not going to be of much assistance anyway as getting everything aligned, drilled and pinned requires a lot of time and patience. And not as much leeway for poor alignment of components as people think. I’m not going to be a reliable source for assistance.

I have a couple of kits that I’m probably going to send to Troy Sellers at In-Range to build. He’s in Tennessee I think and his outfit frankly is among the best. He’s also reasonable cost-wise, but last I knew he’s backlogged anywhere from 4-6 months if he’s even accepting orders.
Link Posted: 12/26/2021 10:48:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don’t know anyone specifically in Ohio.

I have all the tools and then some, but I don’t know where they all are. I’ve moved twice since May and with two little kids I haven’t had time to locate and unpack all of my gear.

If you don’t have an original barrel kit, I’m not going to be of much assistance anyway as getting everything aligned, drilled and pinned requires a lot of time and patience. And not as much leeway for poor alignment of components as people think. I’m not going to be a reliable source for assistance.

I have a couple of kits that I’m probably going to send to Troy Sellers at In-Range to build. He’s in Tennessee I think and his outfit frankly is among the best. He’s also reasonable cost-wise, but last I knew he’s backlogged anywhere from 4-6 months if he’s even accepting orders.
View Quote

Every place I’ve talked to says months for a build. It was already sitting at the last place for 5. I don’t have a rifle at all right now so I need one finished!

I do have an original drilled barrel and gas block with an un drilled but bent receiver flat. If you could help I’d buy you a steak the size of your head!

Edit: I emailed In-Range they dont build from flats and they arent taking on any work.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top