Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 8:54:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Well judgie boy needs to stick to judging rubber dog doo. Much like I want no judge saying I have to take their vaccine I don't want a 'legal scholar' even a 'constitutional scholar' determining what goes into my body.  If a Dr is not treating patients properly then there are ways of dealing with that.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 11:25:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well judgie boy needs to stick to judging rubber dog doo. Much like I want no judge saying I have to take their vaccine I don't want a 'legal scholar' even a 'constitutional scholar' determining what goes into my body.  If a Dr is not treating patients properly then there are ways of dealing with that.
View Quote

I guess you didn't read it.
In this case the woman is getting worse and just wants a common drug that is known safe for humans and many claimed helped them. The woman filed the suit so she could get it, the hospital is just letting her get worse.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 12:24:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean like suing the hospital that won't administer the prescribed treatment - right?
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

The patients doctor DID prescribe him Ivermectin, but the hospital where he is currently being treated refused to administer it to him. He is on a ventilator so he cannot easily be moved to a different hospital. Therefore the patients wife sued the hospital, how else exactly should she be "dealing with that"?

This judge absolutely made the right choice by removing hospital administrative/political BS from getting in-between the Dr and patient.

Link Posted: 9/9/2021 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I think there was another judge that reversed the first judge.

New rule: if a judge overturns another judge, they must meet in the ring. Last man standing, his or her ruling stands.

Is there an update on the person on the vent?  I think the first judge ruled a week or so ago. I'd figure they would have administered the Ivermectin.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Last I heard it was administered for like 14 days or so and the prescribing doc also got a steroid changed. Patient has responded well, status had improved before the second court order, and is due to be weened off vent soon.

Link Posted: 9/9/2021 4:30:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, better stop something thatay actually be helping!:
https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2021/sep/08/ohio-judge-orders-halt-of-ivermectin-for-covid-19/

"Fortunately, Mr. Smith was able to receive 14 days of treatment of Ivermectin, during which time his condition did improve. While he has likely received his last dose at UC West Chester hospital, we can only hope his condition continues to trend positively."

So instead of trying something that has relatively little harm they wanted to wash their hands of him:

'Smith's wife requested that the hospital administer the drug, but doctors told Julie Smith they could not treat her husband with ivermectin because it could interfere with other medications, the lawsuit states. There was nothing left to be done for him, the doctors said."

Maybe it helped, maybe he would have gotten better without it, but to not even try!  Disgusting.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top