Link Posted: 8/3/2021 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 6:00:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 11:11:04 PM EDT
[#8]
A few here know this story, I had one as a pet when I was a kid.  Got it before it's eyes were even open. Bottle fed for a couple of weeks than a year of picking dandelions for him.  If you really want one close to you, they like Pepsi, chocolate ice-cream and dog food.  Not to mention ever plant my mom had in the house.  Charlie (not named for your varmint cong) was cool.  He'd follow me around the yard playing.  If he wasn't eating or playing, he'd run right up my pants leg and sit on my shoulder.  He'd burrow under me if I was on the couch.  They sleep a lot.  He would cuddle up with the dog too. Yes, even my Doberman/Shepherd mix played very well with him.  That's how I know they like dog food.  They'd eat from the same bowl.  I know only one other person who's had one as a pet.  For about a year after releasing him, he'd still come if I called him.  Still pet him and play with him.  After about 2 years, I could no longer get petting distance from him.  I lost track of him about 4 or 5 years after release.  Just couldn't get close enough to tell which one he was.  I haven't shot one since.  I guess I didn't shoot many prior, maybe a dozen or so.  I was only 8 or 10 when we got Charlie.  

I know people who've had raccoon as pets, but I shoot a lot of them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:08:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Coyote? Can't tell because I'm clinically retarded.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:18:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 2:18:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Uh thats a groundhog.  It looks nothing like a Coyote which looks more like a dog.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh thats a groundhog.  It looks nothing like a Coyote which looks more like a dog.

That's why we ask questions before coming to conclusions, OP.
Link Posted: 8/21/2021 3:32:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top