Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 6/12/2021 8:24:53 PM EDT
Which one of you degenerates did I see pass me on 270 s near Easton?   It was a maroon truck about 3pm.
Link Posted: 6/12/2021 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Not me, although I did see someone passing the Sandusky mall with a BFL on their car last week.
I've got a reflective BFL on the back of my helmet.

Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:22:14 AM EDT
[#2]
What type of truck?

While it wasn't me, it could have been my old truck. Last I knew it was headed to Columbus area.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Not I
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 9:01:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What type of truck?

While it wasn't me, it could have been my old truck. Last I knew it was headed to Columbus area.
View Quote

@crazyelece   Maroon full size, maybe a dodge or Chevy.   Wasn’t paying attention too much.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 10:44:56 AM EDT
[#5]
It was a GMC 2500 HD Sierra. It had a high back cap on it when I sold it, but I had a BFL on both the cap and the rear window. If it had the cap on it, it also had a bumper sticker on the glass that had a pic of Obama (but it was pretty bleached out) with the caption "Does this ass make my truck look big?"
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top