Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2021 12:30:55 PM EDT
New location for the show this weekend 5\15 8 a.m. till 4 p.m. and 5\16 8 a.m. till 3 p.m. The show is located at 13800 West Poe Rd, Bowling Green, OH For questions call 419-441-2134 or visit http://www.mvgca.com.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
It said on the website they were observing covid restrictions. Are they going to make you wear a mask?

Are there going to be many vendors there on short notice?
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#2]
On a side note, the sandusky sportmens club is having a show, tomorrow only.

They are having it outside, so no mask....
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 8:43:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On a side note, the sandusky sportmens club is having a show, tomorrow only.

They are having it outside, so no mask....
View Quote

Yeah, going to try to hit both, but I have a lot of stuff going on....
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 4:52:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Only town around here that said they would enforce mask mandates with tickets.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Only town around here that said they would enforce mask mandates with tickets.
View Quote

Somebody probably ought to tell the sheriff's deputies who were there without masks on and who weren't giving anybody the tickets for not having masks on either.

The show itself is kind of a waste of time lots of optimism in the pricing. Saw a Sako m39 for 1200 bucks, a couple run of the mill refurb 9130s for 899 and 799. A K31 for 899, which is probably closer to realistic. A M44 for 525 which is pretty close to market. And a Kimber model 82 in excellent shape for 800, which is probably the deal of the show other than a couple of others like 1903s for around 1,000.

It would have been a complete wash for me, except I found a couple new production m1 carbine mags at two for $25 and a couple of Seiga mags at $80 for the pair, one 12 round drum one stick mag. Figured I was almost 70 into the last 12 round drum I had shipped in, so I was in pretty good shape on these.

Edited to fix voice dictation issues.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 2:17:31 PM EDT
[#6]
city of bowling green, not wood county. just to clarify.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 3:51:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
city of bowling green, not wood county. just to clarify.
View Quote

Yeah, I got you on that, but the city can say anything they want, the Wood County Sheriff's Dept isn't going to enforce it and they're providing security for the show.

Honestly, I doubt BGPD has so little to do that they're going to do it, either. It'd be interesting to find out how many mask tickets have been issues in BG.

At any rate, almost no one in the show was wearing a mask and no one was giving those without them a second look.
Link Posted: 5/15/2021 6:37:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Mask or no mask wasn't a concern. Quit going there after the chief of police stated on the news
that he would ticket those not wearing masks during the height of the pandemic. Might be different now.
Still won't go back
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top