Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2021 10:44:22 AM EDT
I just went by the State House they have the guard and the highway patrol blocking the entrances to the garage but there isn't much of a presence other than that deswine must be shaking in his boots the little pussy
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:49:58 AM EDT
[#1]
To butcher a phrase, I do believe he is Joseph Biden's cock holster?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh they've beefed it up since I went by the first time now we got a bunch of Hummer sitting on sidewalks and driveways and armored police vehicles fuck these cocksuckersAttachment Attached File

I do have to be cool i am packing heavy today.... Just in case i go the range..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:28:59 PM EDT
[#3]
No one was ever going there to protest.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:23:29 PM EDT
[#4]
FBI gives false info once again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:36:39 PM EDT
[#5]
DeSwine must be pissing his panties.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Something about being reminded of our station and place I guess.  

I never got the whole threats against all 50 statehouses thing.  I'm not saying it couldn't have happened or had some basis in real intel but it just seemed to come out of nowhere and right after that shit-show at The Capitol on the 6th.  It just seemed "off" to me.  Who knows...
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top