Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2021 10:48:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:55:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Systemic racism is already responsible for many in our society viewing Black and brown bodies as a sign of danger
View Quote

I think the system of racism is not what she thinks it is...

Link Posted: 1/12/2021 2:17:43 AM EDT
[#3]
This is how they think: "White people will now indiscriminately shoot any black man who looks at them funny.  When the cops come, the white guy will just say "stand your ground", and they will close the case!"

I wish I were kidding, but I had to explain this to several people I work with, already.  They had no idea that you still need to prove that you actually had a legitimate reason to fear for you life.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#4]
THIS is what America has devolved into: people saying and publishing absolute HORSE DUNG!

To begin with, people like this have IQs at room temp, but then when they open their mouths--they merely confirm their IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY.

...we had the same BS here in my tiny vill--it's all a propaganda push--where some dumb-ass (woman) said: "This will only result in more humans being killed or wounded."

YES! CRIMINALS will get killed or wounded.

BTW--where are the "thousands of Ohioans who will be killed" when they passed the CCW law? THAT was their hue and cry back then.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is how they think: "White people will now indiscriminately shoot any black man who looks at them funny.  When the cops come, the white guy will just say "stand your ground", and they will close the case!"

I wish I were kidding, but I had to explain this to several people I work with, already.  They had no idea that you still need to prove that you actually had a legitimate reason to fear for you life.
View Quote

Yeah, this exactly. EVERYTIME I see an "argument" against Stand Your Ground, it's ALWAYS someone ignorant enough that they think it's a license to kill indiscriminately.

The left has sown the seeds of misinformation well here.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:26:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Its because Liberals are either stupid or willfully ignorant.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 11:35:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I did not know that the law states only Whites may exercise SYG.

My 3 year old is taller than the stove, but her 7 year old is on tip toes?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 1:59:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Was mom of the year too bust typing bullshit to dish the food out onto a plate? Maybe she should be teaching her kids how not to just start fucking with other people or the property of others
I had a guy come through the drive-thru that I work at on January 6th and told me that the new SYG law allows people to shoot other people for anything and then added "I don't think you can shoot someone for arguing with you, well I'm not sure about arguing, I will have to ask a lawyer that question"
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top