Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/19/2017 9:48:51 PM EDT
I was photographing a protest today and was wondering if this is considered enough for open carry.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks poorly concealed. And poorly carried.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:50:10 AM EDT
[#3]
How about some details ? Protest about what? where in OH?  and yes the guy is asking for trouble from the LEO's
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:39:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How about some details ? Protest about what? where in OH?  and yes the guy is asking for trouble from the LEO's
View Quote
The protest was over a Robert E Lee memorial being removed in the middle of the night because a racial justice group posted on Facebook that they were planning a protest for its removal. This took place in Franklin OH.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 3:23:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Such a shame... The lefty fucks think they can re write history... what the fuck has gone wrong with our society? whats next George Washington? Thomas Jefferson.. the american flag?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:28:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Antifa has a lot of work to do.  There are 10 military bases named after Confederate soldiers, the largest is probably Fort Hood, Texas.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#7]
My hometown glad me and the family were out west for the Eclipse.

JLE
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Technically... that could just be an AR pistol with or w/o a brace.  If the guy has a CCW, he could have it stowed in the backpack.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:42:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My hometown glad me and the family were out west for the Eclipse.

JLE
View Quote
The SJW's never showed up they went to Centerville/Columbus instead. It was a great gathering of citizens and I can report I never heard any hateful speech and no Nazi's like several liberals posted about on facebook.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 10:50:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Technically... that could just be an AR pistol with or w/o a brace.  If the guy has a CCW, he could have it stowed in the backpack.
View Quote
Right. And it's poorly concealed and carried.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top