Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/22/2013 1:31:45 PM EDT

When I saw the headline I couldn't believe it.  A murder in Blendon Township.  WTF?!?

Where is the national media outrage?  Doesn't fit the narrative does it now?

16-Year-Old Boy Accused In Death Of Woman Found Stabbed At Blendon Township Park

Authorities charge teen in murder of woman found in Blendon Township Park
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#1]
It is really sad to see this kind of shit.  I grew up in the ridge in the 60's and 70's man I hate to  see what it has become... I have heard stories....

Kids today are 100% out of control.. and the parents of the said kids are not far behind ... Plus the lefties are always telling them  don't let your parents punish you and call the cops if they do... they fear no one anymore..

We had an issue with my 14 boy once whom felt when he did not like the out come of something he would go to his room and slam his door as hard as he could... he broke one once..  I fixed it and told him next time he slams his door I take it off the hinges.. He did it again and I took it from him. for 2 weeks  One of his teachers,,, some left wing nosy bitch had the nerve to send a note home that I was violating his right to privacy...   I think you can guess the note from me that went back to her...

But you know he has not slammed the door since and it has been almost a year..

Link Posted: 10/23/2013 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is really sad to see this kind of shit.  I grew up in the ridge in the 60's and 70's man I hate to  see what it has become... I have heard stories....

Kids today are 100% out of control.. and the parents of the said kids are not far behind ... Plus the lefties are always telling them  don't let your parents punish you and call the cops if they do... they fear no one anymore..

We had an issue with my 14 boy once whom felt when he did not like the out come of something he would go to his room and slam his door as hard as he could... he broke one once..  I fixed it and told him next time he slams his door I take it off the hinges.. He did it again and I took it from him. for 2 weeks  One of his teachers,,, some left wing nosy bitch had the nerve to send a note home that I was violating his right to privacy...   I think you can guess the note from me that went back to her...

View Quote

While I agree with you it is worth noting that the kid was living in a group home, which is a different beast entirely. This is a sad story and unfortunately I seem to hear more of these around Columbus than there have been in years past.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

While I agree with you it is worth noting that the kid was living in a group home, which is a different beast entirely. This is a sad story and unfortunately I seem to hear more of these around Columbus than there have been in years past.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yes you are correct,, I forgot that... I work with a gal that just bought a house down the street from the group home... man is she pissed at the Realtor
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 2:40:28 AM EDT
[#4]
One can not be aware of all things at all times but if you can change the odds considerably with some planning.  

I hope this dirty, sub-human burns in eternal hell and may she rest in eternal, peaceful bliss.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 4:27:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
One can not be aware of all things at all times but if you can change the odds considerably with some planning.  

I hope this dirty, sub-human burns in eternal hell and may she rest in eternal, peaceful bliss.
View Quote

Amen
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 5:54:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife used to work in those.  The kids there are already problems.  Most were just a step from jail anyway,  wards of the state because their parents couldn't handle them or they were taken away because of the parents.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#7]
carcacthemagnificentjpeg.

Link Posted: 10/26/2013 2:02:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
carcacthemagnificentjpeg.

View Quote

bless you,,  I think?
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top