Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2013 8:24:06 AM EDT
I'll be headed out there Saturday morning... anyone else from the area going?  I was there last year, was a great time.  I'll be sure to wear some kinda Arfcom shirt.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 8:26:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Couldn't get a hotel in time this year, so its a no go.  Was there last year too, good times!
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I still got pictures of some of the crowd during the VI portion, tho my favorite band last year was ATSOC (A Thousand Shades of Cold).

I heard tickets sold out FAST this year, too.  I wasn't planning on going, but someone dropped out, and I was offered the ticket.  

I'll need to know where the gun shops are near there, too.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2013 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Not familiar with any near downtown, but Atwells police and fire supply in Painesville would be on your way and worth the stop.  Indoor range and a fair supply of tach weapons. Good guys too.
Link Posted: 7/23/2013 4:25:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I'll check them out.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#5]
On our way!  Look for a guy with a black hat and a grey arfcom shirt.  Tan shorts.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 6:59:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Wish ya luck, raining here...
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Plenty drunk tonite plus the contact high.
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 3:10:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top