Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2013 9:18:47 PM EDT
As the title says i am looking if anyone knows of any gas stations that still have ethanol free gas? Columbus area or closest.
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 2:29:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/21/2013 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#2]
The Pure-Gas website is a waste of time. The information is out dated, and no one actually tests the fuels, just basing it on hearsay, and hoping that just because it's at a marina, it's ethanol free.

I've updated a listing previously after I tested the fuel, only to have it deleted by someone, because anyone can add or delete stations.

But, to save myself from typing it out again, refer to my previous thread:
Ethanol free gas in Columbus, OH
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 6:33:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/22/2013 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks safe1 and shrimp, i looked for that thread but must have missed it, i remembered it and couldn't find it, but i work somewhat close to polaris and i will start testing around my area. I didn't know it was that easy!
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:31:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Why not race gas ?

Cam 2, Turbo Blue ?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#6]
If you're out east, the Fredonia station has 90 octane ethanol free...just up the road from me. SR661, just north of Granville.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top