Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/7/2013 1:32:58 PM EDT
I need to pick up some small parts and I'd like to do it locally. Anyone know of a shop within a 50 mile radius of Akron who would have a forward assist assembly, a charging handle assembly, and an ejection port cover in stock? I struck out at the gun show in Massillon yesterday and I really don't want to online order small parts like this right now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 3:18:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I posted a WTB in the EE not too long ago and got some for a reasonable price shipped to my door.
You could try The Marksman in Norton or Stonewall.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I posted a WTB in the EE not too long ago and got some for a reasonable price shipped to my door.

Not sure the Marksman carriers parts. They always seem to be in a state of flux, but it can't hurt to call. I would add ProGun in the Falls, Triad Guns in Portage Lakes are worth calling as well.  I picked up some spare parts at the Medina County show in early January, one or two dealers there had everything you were looking for
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:15:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I can send you those parts if you need them quick.

Order the replacements and send them to me when you get them. My charging handle might be used but you can keep the new one when it comes in.

Send me your address and I'll get them in the mail.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 5:27:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I have personally purchased LPK's and build pieces/parts from Pro Armament in Cuyahoga Falls.  That would be your best bet.  

bigohio
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 1:05:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Where is Stonewall?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/10/2013 1:27:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Stonewall is just off of Rt 82 in Broadview Hts.  You can see their logo from 77.
Link Posted: 4/21/2013 6:48:01 AM EDT
[#7]
pro gun is a joke. All employees there are rude as hell.
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 5:44:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
pro gun is a joke. All employees there are rude as hell.

I agree. I tried to go there and buy these parts. Got the same treatment as the first and second time I went there. Three times is a charm and I'm not going back. I ended up ordering the parts online with some BCG that are supposed to ship this week. I wanted the parts sooner so I had something to do while waiting on my BCG but I can't use them until the BCG comes in so...
Link Posted: 4/24/2013 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Go see Grant at G&R Tactical, hes in Mineral City area, not too far from Akron/Canton and very knowlegeable, alot less mall ninja than the dealers you'll find in the falls.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top