Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/12/2013 2:00:43 PM EDT
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/11/a-means-to-protect-ohio-school-board-votes-unanimously-to-allow-custodial-staff-to-carry-handguns/

Born and raised in OH for nearly 30 years and I had to google "Williams County".

East of the shithole liberal Toledo, South of Liberal shitholes Ann Arbor and Lansing and East of Indiana. THE northwest corner county.

Williams county appears to have one of the smallest populations in the state. Montpelier and one other small town and that's it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2013 8:23:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Its cool they let them carry but there was NO need to let all know about it.
Link Posted: 1/13/2013 5:07:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

That's not how policy decisions work. If they identified the particular persons by name that would be a different story.

Link Posted: 1/13/2013 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not how policy decisions work. If they identified the particular persons by name that would be a different story.

They printed in the cresent news paper the staff can carry.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 4:22:40 AM EDT
[#4]
I went to school there and live pretty close by.  Public  opinion is overwhelmingly in favor, running something like 5 residents against, and 150 letters in support.  A couple assholes have written letters attacking the school board for doing it quickly on the side without public comment, but that's about it.

To be fair, I hope they're picking relatively bright staff for this, knowing Montpelier graduates, but it's a great idea.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top