Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2012 7:19:55 PM EDT
I understand that there is someone doing High Power rifle instruction at SCSC .
I checked the website but didn't find any info.
Anybody have any info.on this?
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 11:05:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, It's not on the website. What do you want to know?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:44:52 AM EDT
[#2]
When, who to contact and how?
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 4:32:01 AM EDT
[#3]
The website issue should be resoluved ASAP; we're launching a new and improved site in the coming weeks.

If JoeMerc has't given you the necessary contact info, I can hook you up with the High Power Clinic instructor's info. You can also call the Club @ 419-680-9069 ETA: try this number instead: 419-637-7610

-Will
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 12:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]
We are not shooting High Power right now because of the cold weather. We will start shooting again sometime around the end of March.

We have Friday practice shoots @5:00 pm, on a reduced course, and then have matches monthly until July. The dates have not been set yet for the matches, and wont be until next month.

Are you a club member? If not, want to join?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:20:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep new member.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yep new member.

Nice. You didn't happen to be at this months meeting were you? I'm a new member too, and got "sworn in" this past Tuesday at the monthly meeting.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 3:04:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Yepper
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 8:41:11 PM EDT
[#8]
One thing to consider,

On Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 - 8:00 pm, there is open shooting at the CMP air rifle range on Camp Perry. A group of us will be meeting on Thursdays at 6:00 to shoot together. Your more then welcome to join us and get to know the club's high power shooters while honing your marksmanship skills.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
One thing to consider,

On Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30 - 8:00 pm, there is open shooting at the CMP air rifle range on Camp Perry. A group of us will be meeting on Thursdays at 6:00 to shoot together. Your more then welcome to join us and get to know the club's high power shooters while honing your marksmanship skills.

Thanks for the invite.
And I will make it a point to get out to CP on a upcoming Thursday.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top