Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2011 4:08:47 PM EDT
Went today and would like to back tomorrow to get some more ammo but not if I have to pay to get in again. Will my hand stamp get me in tomorrow?
Link Posted: 3/12/2011 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Went today and would like to back tomorrow to get some more ammo but not if I have to pay to get in again. Will my hand stamp get me in tomorrow?

gonna cost ya another $7.00. they usually change up the stamp "gun" one day and "knife" the next unless they are using the "GS" stamp. then I think they change the color.

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

gonna cost ya another $7.00. they usually change up the stamp "gun" one day and "knife" the next unless they are using the "GS" stamp. then I think they change the color.

Shit.  It was $8 today and I got the "Knife" stamp.  Oh well.  That German .308 ammo can wait till next time.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:14:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Are there any guns at this show? I ask because the shows have turned into a everything but gun show. I'm getting a little fed-up with Goodman Shows.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:26:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Lots and lots of handguns, quite a few shotguns as well.  Rifles all seem to be C&R stuff. Very little in the way of EBR's.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 7:22:40 AM EDT
[#5]
IMO the $8.00 charge to see the overpriced stuff the vendors are hawking is a total ripoff. Patrons should demand their admission fee back.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
IMO the $8.00 charge to see the overpriced stuff the vendors are hawking is a total ripoff. Patrons should demand their admission fee back.

This!
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:27:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

once i went to ogca i never went back to goodmans.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 6:34:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Be like most of them there: Just don't bathe and the stamp should be good until the following month when it rolls back into town!
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 7:15:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Be like most of them there: Just don't bathe and the stamp should be good until the following month when it rolls back into town!

+1
And if you don't bathe for a whole year you'll fit right in. Hell you might even get you're moneys worth then.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#10]
AimSurplus.com in Franklin OH has/had the German 308 ammo on their website –– Shipping was not horrible.

UK
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top