Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2011 6:41:06 PM EDT
Anybody going to the fun show in Maumee this weekend?

I'll be there until about noon tomorrow. Might go back Sunday if I run out of time to browse.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
hmm didn't know this was going on this weekend I might go up just to check it out. Haven't been to the one up there in a year or so.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 7:21:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
hmm didn't know this was going on this weekend I might go up just to check it out. Haven't been to the one up there in a year or so.

Yeah, I found out about it almost by accident about a year ago. It isn't heavily publicized.

Nice to have a fun show 5 minutes from home, though.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 7:42:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I gotta travel a bit more 40mins but its alot closer then Lima, last time there wasn't a whole lotta stuff except maybe m1 carbines, I remember that because I was looking for Garands.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I gotta travel a bit more 40mins but its alot closer then Lima, last time there wasn't a whole lotta stuff except maybe m1 carbines, I remember that because I was looking for Garands.

I haven't found a bigger or better show closer than Berea or Medina. Most of the other shows relatively close to me are in Michigan and they generally stink.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 7:51:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I saw probably a dozen Garands today.

Many 03's 03A3's, and a few 1917's, as well.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 8:28:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Any body selling M9 bayonets? I know a couple guys looking for one?
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got my Garand a month or so after the show I went to there and that was like a year and a half ago. Didn't happen to see any Hipowers there did you? Ive been thinking about getting one since i played with one at the gunshow in lima last month but it was a bit pricey.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 11:51:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you happen to notice the prices on the 03's and 03A3's?
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got my Garand a month or so after the show I went to there and that was like a year and a half ago. Didn't happen to see any Hipowers there did you? Ive been thinking about getting one since i played with one at the gunshow in lima last month but it was a bit pricey.

Don't recall seeing any, but I might have missed them.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you happen to notice the prices on the 03's and 03A3's?

As I recall, they started around $600. Didn't pay too close of attention,  but I do know that some were getting up there.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:20:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 8:06:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Nice! Saw the Webley and the GEW 98.

Looked like nice weapons.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top