Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 6:55:18 AM EDT
going with wife unit to the Canton/Akron area for a business trip. What's there to see/do while she's working to keep me busy (that won't get me in trouble with her or the cops ). Will probably be around the end of this month or beginning of next month.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:25:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Pro Football Hall of Fame
MAPS Air Museum
Invention Hall of Fame
William Mckinley Monument
Cuyahoga Valley National Park
Be the "DD" and go with FFMedic to a strip club
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
MAPS Air Museum
Invention Hall of Fame

That is a school now.

Doesn't Christie's have .25 cent wing night still? I mean really...chicken wings...  
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:58:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
MAPS Air Museum
Invention Hall of Fame

That is a school now.

Doesn't Christie's have .25 cent wing night still? I mean really...chicken wings...  

Damn really? I know a guy who had his picture there. Never been to Christies. I go to the Diamond because they let fire/EMS in free and my ex from high school works there
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:11:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
MAPS Air Museum
Invention Hall of Fame

That is a school now.

Damn really? I know a guy who had his picture there. Never been to Christies. I go to the Diamond because they let fire/EMS in free and my ex from high school works there

The last time I was at the Diamond was very like 7 years ago for someone who got beat down in the parking lot.  Although I was in uniform I didn't get a chance to go in....

Now I have responded to many calls at some of the, er....er.... finer establishments in the fair city of Akron.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Pro Armament is a decent gun shop/range
Just a tad north off route 8
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Howdy! For something different,

Try 356th Fighter Group Restaurant
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top