Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 11/3/2009 10:08:28 AM EDT
I am trying to figure out the name and contact info for the indoor gun range / club that is on Woodville rd. Apparently it is in the basement of a building somewhere by the sun oil refinery. If ou have any info about it please let me know.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 10:28:34 AM EDT
[#1]
New Sportsman's Club
PO Box 210
1420 Woodville Rd
Millbury,  OH  43447
419-836-7439
http://www.nscmillbury.com/
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 11:23:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know a whole lot about them.  Here is what I've heard second or  third hand so take this for what it is worth.  When you join you get a key for 24 hour access.  There is usually not a whole lot of people (if anyone)  there when you are shooting.  Dues are reasonable.  They try to rent out the hall as much as possible and it is usually booked for weekends.  When they have a booking, shooting is not allowed.  They expect members to attend meetings and participate/sell some of fund raiser.

Call the people and get it straight from the source rather than rely too much on this information since I've never actually been there.   A couple people I've talked to really like it in the winter.  From what I've heard it is a decent club but there is a little baggage that goes along with it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:59:46 PM EDT
[#3]
They do CCW classes there too, which is where I took mine. 7 stalls, well ventilated and nice 50~ distance plus there is outdoor shooting as well I believe.  (EDIT) It's not actually by the refinery... it's by the sun oil banquet hall. It's a 10~ minute drive from the woodville mall or about 10~ minutes from Genoa
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top