Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/29/2009 12:19:48 PM EDT
goe on sale at minight tonight
Link Posted: 10/29/2009 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
goe on sale at minight tonight

Love it!

Had the Oktoberfest a couple weeks back with a thinly sliced roast beef and potatoes dinner. Holy lord this time of the season puts on the pounds!

Link Posted: 10/29/2009 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#2]
You should visit the restraunt and brewery very nice place. Just don't get caught there after dark! haha
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 2:51:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
More "beer" for the Boone's Farm and wine cooler crowd!  

But, hey, it sells.

–– Chuck

Link Posted: 10/30/2009 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Sam Adam's Winterlager is out also.  Picked up a case at kroger.
Link Posted: 10/30/2009 1:56:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

But, hey, it sells.

–– Chuck

Surely you jest? "Christmas Crack" is a beautiful gift from none other than the baby Jesus, himself!

Now, time to see what liquor store is having a midnight release party...
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 7:50:02 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

But, hey, it sells.
–– Chuck

*Que not sure if serious pic.*
If serious: you really have no idea what beer is.  Beer is not meant to be the typical light, no taste, crap put out by the major breweries (bud light, miller light, Coors light, etc).  It is a very complex form of beverage with dozens of different styles, all catering to different tastes.  Microbrewed beer is more of a "real beer" than the trailerpark 24packs cranked out by the major breweries.

You're basically talking about comparing eating a mcdonalds cheesburger vs a good burger at a mom and pop restraunt.  Both thave their place, but claiming "if it ain't a big mac, it ain't a real burger", is just plain ignorant.

Are their people who prefer burger king over a "real" burger?  Yes.

Do I trust these people to recommend me anything food related?  No.

If not serious:

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Beer (or ale) does not contain honey, ginger, or cinnamon to name the adulterants in Great Lakes Christmas "ale."  Nor does it contain coriander, lemon balm, chamomile, lemon basil, clove, banana, orange peel,  or coriande.  (All adulterants in some other Great Lakes "beers.")  

These are all hallmarks of things like "wine coolers," "malt beverages," and other swill.  

I don't know enough about wine to be a wine snob, but I can aspire to beer snob status.  

Edmund Fitz and Commodore Perry are in the fridge as I type this.

–– Chuck

Ok, well that changes everything.

So mean you need to see a list of the ingredients to make sue it doesn't contain any substances that are not traditionally considered beer ingredients?  Yeah, you definitely know more about beer than me.

Still, I don't think most of the people that drink this are the "wine cooler" crowd...even if it does contain blaspemous ingredients

I thought you were one of the "if it ain't bud light, it ain't beer" type....a poor assumption on my part.

EFG FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Beer (or ale) does not contain honey, ginger, or cinnamon to name the adulterants in Great Lakes Christmas "ale."  Nor does it contain coriander, lemon balm, chamomile, lemon basil, clove, banana, orange peel,  or coriande.  (All adulterants in some other Great Lakes "beers.")  

These are all hallmarks of things like "wine coolers," "malt beverages," and other swill.    

I don't know enough about wine to be a wine snob, but I can aspire to beer snob status.    Edmund Fitz and Commodore Perry are in the fridge as I type this.

–– Chuck

Ok, well that changes everything.

So mean you need to see a list of the ingredients to make sue it doesn't contain any substances that are not traditionally considered beer ingredients?  Yeah, you definitely know more about beer than me.

Still, I don't think most of the people that drink this are the "wine cooler" crowd...even if it does contain blaspemous ingredients.

I thought you were one of the "if it ain't bud light, it ain't beer" type....a poor assumption on my part.

EFG FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much discussion, not enough consumption.

Link Posted: 11/1/2009 6:20:34 PM EDT
[#11]
This video makes this thread complete!

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 3:25:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 2:04:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Of course we can start the Pepsi/Coke argument.  Heck someone's forum name is Pepsi!

–– Chuck

It's only because I work there, Chuck. Not because I'm in love with the stuff.  
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top