Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/23/2009 5:30:21 PM EDT
I've only been to the show at Vets Memorial and it was pretty cool. Hows the show at Westland Mall? Worth the entry fee?
Link Posted: 3/23/2009 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there.

Compared to the vets memorial, I think the one at westland mall is a little more crowded (less aisle space between tables), but otherwise pretty much the same vendors.

The last westland show I went to had less than a full complement of tables, but a year or two ago it seemed like the place was chock full.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 12:09:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh shoot, I forgot that is this weekend,  I will be there
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I will be there Sat. morning. Don't really know what I'm looking for but I'm sure I'll find something to buy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Goin as a consumer instead of a vendor this time.

Hope there are some dealios...LOL

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there with some friends on Saturday.  For the most part they always seem to have a good bunch of vendors.  Last time I was there there was some very poor muzzle discipline on the part of one of the folks clearing the firearms and putting the wire ties in them.  He dropped a hammer on a revolver in my direction before he check the chambers.  ... Wasn't impressed so watch for that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Will Sherluk be there? How is there stuff, good, bad, so so? Anyone have their number of web address?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:57:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know if sherluk will be there or not.  They've been at the last two vets shows I've been to.

I've gotten an upper and a couple of lower parts kits (plus a few odd and end small parts from them).

The upper is okay, nothing special about it except that it has a totally unmarked barrel on it...  gaging it - it's a 1 in 9 twist with a 223 chamber.

no problem with the LPKs I've gotten from them
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 4:31:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll be there bright and early totin' a couple of overpriced AR's

...to go along with all the other overpriced AR's
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top