Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2009 8:11:21 PM EDT
Sniper's Paradise/Precision Applications, LLC is hosting a 1300yd shoot/get together on a range in the Murfreesboro TN area on June 27 - 28.

We will have a 100yd zero target set out for folks that need it. We will have steel reactive targets set every 50 yds from about 300yds out to 1300yds. Possibly, we will have steel set from 100 yds out to 1300yds, if my additional targets come in by then.

The emphasis of the shoot is a friendly get together, promoting the Art and Science of the Long Range Rifle. Myself and several other Instructors will be on hand for any assistance that is needed/wanted. We spend most of our time calling wind and doping for shooters that request it. One of the Instructors on hand will be Vern Harrison of Central Virginia Tactical http://centralvirginiatactical.com/.

I will be working out a special rate with some of the local hotels/motels for folks that need to stay in one.

We will be cooking out on the range for lunch (typical grill type fare; hot dogs/hamburgers or BBQ, potato salad, slaw, chips, drinks etc) or you're welcome to bring your own feed.

You'll need a competent long gun and ammunition, along with any range gear you might need to help you out (rear bags, spotting scope, shooting mat, etc). There will be numerous spotting scopes there, so don't worry if you don't have one. Calibers up to and including .338 Lapua Magnum are welcome, but no steel core or AP ammunition. .338 Lapua may be prohibited from shooting some of the closer range targets, but that ain't what that rig is made for anyways!

If you and a friend are coming and sharing a rifle, that's fine as well.

This is the 4th one that we have done, and they've all been a great success. The shooters range from folks that have never shot past 100yds to current/former military/LE Snipers and competitors. If you don't learn somethiing and pick up some new skills while you're there, you must have your head in a hole!

Cost will be $125 for both days, or $75 for one day.

Cost for LE/Military folks is $100 for both days, or $50 for 1 day.

The Friday, June 26 Pistol Clinic will be an additional $75, or $50 for LE/military personnel.

I am accepting PayPal payments at this time, if you wish to pay via that route. I prefer to have all PayPal payments NLT June 19, 2009. If you plan on using PayPal, my account is [email protected].

I will accept personal checks, MO's and cashier's checks mailed in advance, but I need to receive them NLT June 12, 2009. Please PM me for address info if you are sending payment.

I will not be taking payments at the Rendezvous itself, all attendees need to pre-pay. I will be keeping an attendence roster and issuing wristbands at the Rendezvous. You don't get to shoot if you don't have a wristband.

If you didn't pay because you didn't think you could attend, then your schedule changes and you can attend, contact me and we'll work it out so that you can pay cash at the Rendezvous. All payments made at the Rendezvous will be an extra 10%.

If you pre-pay and then find out you cannot attend, I will refund your money.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via PM, email me at [email protected], or call me at (678) 523-7522.

Semper Fi!

http://snipersparadise.com/sniperchat/index.php?

http://sweatnotbleed.com/
Link Posted: 3/13/2009 8:27:31 PM EDT
[#1]
My FIL lives in Murfreesboro, I think I might have to visit him that weekend so he can come with me.  

So let me get this straight, you have 100 yards to 1300 yards? I have only shot to 200 yards since thats what my local range has, So I might have to come out just to let my girls (AR15/AR10) stretch their legs!

For now, this is a tentative Im in!
Link Posted: 3/14/2009 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#2]
WoW!

1300 yards!

man––I shot 1,000 at Camp Perry, but this is + 300 more!

sounds like fun!
Link Posted: 3/15/2009 3:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]
If you're interested in attending, just IM me and I'll shoot you the payment info.

Semper fi!
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:57:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Headed up to the range on Wednesday.  While I'm there I'll be finalizing some "deals" with local hotels.

Also, I might be able to widen the firing line a considerable amount.  As of right now, I'm still limiting to 40 shooters (due to width of current firing line), and it's filling up fast.  Don't wait until the last minute and we ain't got the room for you.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top