Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 11/18/2008 8:07:54 PM EDT
In Remembrance

With a heavy heart I feel obligated to report to my fellow Ohio gun rights advocates that we have lost a true freind and patriot.

Jacques Jones was an active OFCC volunteer who selflessly gave his time and energy to better gun rights. He was at our last shoot helds at Millers and often attended the ones at Rushville. He went on to become a founding member of Buckeye Firearms Association. Jacques never faltered or failed to support the cause when called upon.

For those of us who were blessed enough to have Jacques as a friend the world is a little darker today.

Whether you knew him or not please keep him in your thoughts or prayers, He was my friend and I'll miss him.

JONES Jacques Eric Jones, age 33, of Westerville, November 13, 2008. Computer Systems Administrator. Very active scuba diver. Certified PADI Dive Master, past President of Aquanautes Dive Club, Nationally Certified Search and Rescue diver, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, concealed carry instuctor, former member of Akron University Rifle Team. Graduate of North Canton Hoover High School. Attended Grove City College and Akron University. Survived by parents, Jacques and Joyce Jones; brother, Brian (Petrova) Jones; nephew, Aidan Jones, all of Port St. Lucie, Fla.; beloved black lab companion, Scooby Doo. Memorial service will be held at Church of the Messiah United Methodist Chapel, 51 N. State Street, Westerville, Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. Rev. Jim Summers officiating. Private interment. Arrangements by MORELAND FUNERAL HOME, Westerville,

Oh. Sign the online guestbook at www.dispatch.com/obituaries

http://www.legacy.com/dispatch/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=120337798
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 8:30:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sorry to hear that.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 10:24:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Condolences

He seems to have accomplished quite a bit in his time.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 4:45:04 AM EDT
[#3]
My condolences to you and your friends family.

Jay
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 7:11:19 PM EDT
[#4]
You have my condolences, sir.

33 is WAY too young.
Link Posted: 11/19/2008 8:32:12 PM EDT
[#5]
My condolences
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 12:23:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Pete, this is you from behind  right? Jacques is to your right. This was at Millers. I was taking the pic.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Pete, this is you from behind  right? Jacques is to your right. This was at Millers. I was taking the pic.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t3/KnightOfTheOldeCode/jacquesandpete.jpg

Yea, thats brother Pete.. hat gives him away
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#8]
sorry, man.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top