Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 6/4/2008 4:50:29 AM EDT
  Steve Stivers is with Veterans for Freedom and I'm thinking of donating money, how is he on RTKB issues????

Vin
Link Posted: 7/29/2008 11:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Mixed
Link Posted: 7/30/2008 3:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]
But better than Killjoy I bet.
Link Posted: 7/30/2008 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Also, with Stivers running for US HoR Dist 15, his seat in the Ohio Senate is up for grabs.

The GOP candidate Ohio Senate District 16:

Jim Hughes

For those in Ohio House District 24, I hope for your support to unseat Ted Celeste with Tim Rankin.

Tim Rankin Ohio House District 24

My last e-mail exchange with Ted informed me that SB 184's endorsement by the Ohio House passed, though he neglected to mention that he voted against it...that was discerned by consulting the house journal.

Additionally:

Candidates by County
Link Posted: 8/13/2008 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, excellent point man. He's indeed better than Killjoy, however that alone itself isn't a great acomplishment..

Former Lt. Gov candidate Mark Noble is running for this seat as well. I doubt one could find a stronger supporter of Second Amendment rights and or greater champion of liberty than he.

Quoted:
But better than Killjoy I bet.

Interesting info regarding Hughes etc. Thanks for your efforts Smead!
Link Posted: 8/14/2008 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#5]
You're welcome.

I do hope that in all the excitment over the presidential contest, people don't neglect the very important legislative races at both the State and Federal levels.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top