Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 6/2/2008 12:12:28 PM EDT

I know, there is a "Places to shoot sticky" at the top of the forum. Most of them either aren't open anymore, or are private only.

So I'm in Cleveland for the next day, and my friend wants to try out my AR-15. Looking for a place that is has at least 100 yards, non club hourly public ranges that's within an hour drive of Cleveland. Grand River has always been my go-to, however, we learned they aren't open on Monday or Tuesdays.

Anyone help me out?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 1:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
A&A shooting in Warren(?) may be within an hour. It's about a 45min  hike east on I-80 from Akron... so I can't imagine it's over an hour from the east side of cleveland.
They have outdoor pistol, rifle, Trap, and Skeet.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 10:41:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Thanks for the tip, we had a great time there :)
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 11:30:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh, did you go?

Shoulda posted up! I woulda joined up. Although they don't allow Full Auto fire
I can't complain too much though. They let me explode pretty much anything I want with the Desert Eagle and the Clays are reasonably priced, imo.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 7:53:43 PM EDT
[#4]
We had a great time, though probably because our group of four were the only ones there so we had run of the place. Two of my friends are true city dwellers though, and at first they thought they were gonna get chopped up into little bits leather face style when we first got there.

By the time we left, they were asking where to get AR-15's (of course I pointed them here ;)) and budgeting Sam's Choice cola cans in bulk after I introduced them to the sheer joy of "reactive" targets

They snapped some pics, I'll bug them to email them to me and post them up.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:50:32 AM EDT
[#5]
You want more reactive targets?

Get 20oz or 2 liters of diet Sam's Choice and drop a few mentos into them.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top