Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2007 4:55:46 AM EDT
When not at Vances of course, lol.

Not really a bar guy and don't drink but I'd say Byrn's pub in Grandview and O'Reilly's in Clintonville are my two favorite places to have a brew.

The best place for pool is Stolis in Gahanna. Skullys is the best dance club.

Maybe we should get together as a group for a bit or a drink sometime just for fun. Man, I miss millers, lol.
Link Posted: 9/19/2007 5:20:01 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
When not at Vances of course, lol.

Not really a bar guy and don't drink but I'd say Byrn's pub in Grandview and O'Reilly's in Clintonville are my two favorite places to have a brew.

The best place for pool is Stolis in Gahanna. Skullys is the best dance club.

Maybe we should get together as a group for a bit or a drink sometime just for fun. Man, I miss millers, lol.

I really don't go out that much to bars or restaurants anymore. Either at a shop myself and friends have rented, the race shop or someones house if not my own.
Link Posted: 9/19/2007 4:27:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't go out really. Spend time at home doing any one of a number of things. I will go to the Delaware Range, Vance's and Buckeye Outdoors once a month on a Saturday. I need to clean up my home office sometime this year.

I have been shooting at this range for 30 years. I still have my first .22 rifle that I ever shot here, a Win 9422.

Link Posted: 9/20/2007 9:56:21 AM EDT
[#3]
what range is that hkusp? looks nice.
Link Posted: 9/20/2007 10:17:35 AM EDT
[#4]
That is the Deleware State ark range.  It's a really nice range, and has a Sate DNR officer on site at all times when it's open.

I used to go there all the time... then I got into class 3 machineguns, and haven't been there since... they don't allow full auto, and even restrict fast semi auto fire to 3 round bursts.
Link Posted: 9/20/2007 3:12:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Social life??!!

What's that??

Looking for an extra job to help pay for my habit!!
Link Posted: 9/20/2007 3:58:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice pic of the Delaware Range, last time I was there you had to shoot though sewer pipes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2007 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nice pic of the Delaware Range, last time I was there you had to shoot though sewer pipes.

The range master this year is Troy. He is pretty cool. Does friendly reminders if too much rapid shooting. Used to be a guy there named Andy, he was really good to have there. It is supposed to be the 2nd busiest State range in Ohio behind Spring Valley.
Link Posted: 9/21/2007 4:16:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I will go check out the range this weekend.
Link Posted: 9/21/2007 4:21:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Wow, Delaware looks nice.  Last time I was there was almost 15 years ago, during my OSU days.  It was underwater a few times during that period.  And the range officers weren't there back then.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#10]
I do my drinking at Oldfields on Fourth and Chittden.  Lifetime member at New Albany range.  For food and drinks Barley's downtown.  
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top