Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2006 9:37:37 PM EDT
Hey all I am in the market for a Yugo 48 8mm Mauser. Do any of you guys think I will find a good one at the gun show for say $120 or less. Or should I or would I be better off waiting on aims to get them in stock. TIA
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 7:35:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Check the EE posts......http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=93&t=402309hock.gif
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#2]
If you find one at a gunshow,be sure that you disassemble the bolt and check the  firing pin for damage before you buy.I bought one at the Sharonville show about a year ago with a broken firing pin and I have just now found a replacement firing pin.The Yugo Mausers had a problem with the tip of the firing pin braking off.If you find a replacement firing pin,buy it,they are very hard to find!
Link Posted: 12/27/2006 2:32:03 PM EDT
[#3]

I hope I'm not breaking any rules here......

I have an extra Yugo M-48A that I could let go.

Matching numbers, almost un-issued, no bayonet, no cleaning rod, perfect wood.

I have pictures if interested.....
Link Posted: 12/30/2006 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I'd rather smear my genitalia with fish paste and dangle them in a tank of live pirana than not say, "Hello!" to my gimboid-android KRYTEN!!!!

smeg out!

(sorry to jack the thread)
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 6:59:49 AM EDT
[#5]

There are smeg heads everywhere............
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top