Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/29/2006 11:58:12 AM EDT
I am fairly new to the Ohio area and need a FFl in or around the Hilliard area. I figured I would check with you guys first and see if any of you are FFl's and could use the business. If not if someone here has family or friends that need the business.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:48:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Gunsamerica has a FFL search by zipcode.  I'd not pay more than $10 or $15 for a transfer; it's 5 minutes work for the FFL.

-- Chuck

Yeah, I used it already and have a email in to a random FFL but wanted to give my business and $$ to a ARFCOM member. Just trying to keep it in the family.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Hilliard isn't assault rifle friendly, so be careful what you are doing regarding firearms in that city.  I am afraid that the madness that the Columbus City Counsel espouses has impacted Hilliard as well.

Go to the Black Wing Shooting Center in Deleware for a good deal!
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:22:06 PM EDT
[#4]
the cheapest I've found is the powder room in powl 25 they just hand you a stack of copies and you mail them they receive it and call you you just have to have the sender include your name and address in the package
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:10:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
the cheapest I've found is the powder room in powl 25 they just hand you a stack of copies and you mail them they receive it and call you you just have to have the sender include your name and address in the package

I'd double check on that price.  I heard from a reliable source that the management up there has changed recently and the transfer price doubled.

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#6]
When i had money to buy stuff I did all my transfers through John Clouse.  Not sure if he still does them, IM me and I can send you his email.  He used to charge me 20 dollars and I found him friendly and easy to work with.  Seemed to go a long way to help out.  He's on the SW side of 270 if I remember right.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:18:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hilliard isn't assault rifle friendly, so be careful what you are doing regarding firearms in that city.  I am afraid that the madness that the Columbus City Counsel espouses has impacted Hilliard as well.

Go to the Black Wing Shooting Center in Deleware for a good deal!

Just a pistol transfer. Last I heard Hilliard doesn't have any bans? Is this something new?
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top