Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/29/2006 3:51:12 AM EDT
Is the Prvi ammo that graf and sons sell the same as the wolf gold line? I know that it is 4.99 a 20/box shipped with a C&R discount. I ordered 500 rounds of it to check it out.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:51:40 AM EDT
[#1]
The PRVI ammo as far as I know carries a "NNY" headstamp, and a blob of orange-red paint on the primer.  If I recall from past, thier brass has small flash holes, and primer pins like to get stuck when trying to size the brass,  I toss it anymore.

You might be better to try the ammo forum, or contact Graff direct.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 12:19:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they make it for Wolf Gold...........they call it XM193 spec. The bullet is exactly the same diameter as Federal XM193 but the copper jacket seems to be a bit softer. Tends to leave slight copper "flashing" on a flash suppressor when a Sound Suppressor is used. But for plain ole plinking or training, it works like a charm. Accurate and goes bang every time. I have run 1000 rounds of it with NO ill effects. Hell, it isn't even dirty. No report on reloading, since i don't.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought some of each in 8mm. This explains why they look exactly the same.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top