Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/20/2006 2:11:17 PM EDT
Anyone sell upper/barrel/bolt/charger assemblies complete at the upcoming show? Any idea on price?
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 3:29:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anyone sell upper/barrel/bolt/charger assemblies complete at the upcoming show? Any idea on price?

I got my 16" flat top upper with a front gas block for $300 from Sherluk's......brought it home and it fit perfectly on my Bushie lower....I'll be going to Berea next weekend, Aug. 26+27, to pick up my bolt carrier and hopefully one of those NC Star scopes........
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 3:31:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool. I just ordered the grip/trigger assembly and an adjustable buttstock from PK. I just need the barrel/upper/bolt/charging handle and I am good to go. Hopefully someone there will have something. If not,I can just order in pieces.
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey guys,  how is the show in berea compared to dayton ?
Where exactly is it at ?
Thanks for any replys with directions or comments
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 1:18:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey shooter....the show in Berea is considered by many around the area...pretty darn good...and getting even better every time. The show is located at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds...which is basically in the city of Berea.  Last time PK firearms was there with truck loads full of black rifles, parts, uppers, accessories. You could literally build one while standing in line. In addition...Sherluk is always there with there usual isle worth of AR goodness....PLENTY of people with the usual good deals on used firearms and trades......food....multiple buildings...outside areas to escape from smelly bubbas...
Good time and if you have the time to really walk the whole property and all the buildings a few times...the good deals start to jump out at ya....unless your walking around with Tread....that man can spot a deal 15 isles away...the guy has eagle eyes and sonic hearing

Hey J....gunna pick up your bolt and carrier this time......I'm sure the usual crew will be there....I'm gunna get there as usual, in line before they open, on Saturday.

As always...to any new guys coming up to the show, keep an eye out for the usual ARFCOMM crew walking around, and walk up and say hi and intoduce yourselves. A little advice though...stay away from Frank(Sawgunner1283)....He a little funny....ain't right if you know what I mean
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 1:21:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I got my 16" flat top upper with a front gas block for $300 from Sherluk's......brought it home and it fit perfectly on my Bushie lower....I'll be going to Berea next weekend, Aug. 26+27, to pick up my bolt carrier and hopefully one of those NC Star scopes........

It is a sweet little upper too J....can't wait to see it all glassed up
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top