Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 12:37:49 PM EDT
It was funny, because didn't his wifey get busted for DUI? And here they are at a bar and danceclub, kind of out of place for old people don't you think?

I didn't shake his hand on purpose either, I just yelled out "Coleman" and I wanted to say he sucked, but there where bouncers and CPD, so not worth it and my gf would have killed me. Yes, I was a little drunk too
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It was funny, because didn't his wifey get busted for DUI? And here they are at a bar and danceclub, kind of out of place for old people don't you think?

I didn't shake his hand on purpose either, I just yelled out "Coleman" and I wanted to say he sucked, but there where bouncers and CPD, so not worth it and my gf would have killed me. Yes, I was a little drunk too

Lets not  forget that she hit a parked truck too and then when she took a BAC test at the police station (read that some time after she was actually driving) her BAC was .271...  Thats not merely Driving Under the Influence, that is Driving While Sloppy Ass Drunk.  If you saw the cruiser-cam it was somewhat entertaining too with her dancing.  

However, the worst part was her inability to accept responsibility for her irresponsible actions.  Her dragging a good police officer through the mud over that was downright offensive and is, hopefully, what killed Coleman's campaign.  But, I REALLY would have loved to have seen the campaign commercial with Frankie Coleman dancin' drunk on cruiser cam.  

Anywho, your girlfriend would have been mad if ya yelled "sucks," however, I would have had to correct you as what needs to be yelled after "coleman" is clearly "is a douchebag," not merely "sucks."  

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#2]
From the Columbus Dispatch

MAYOR'S WIFE COMPLETED JAIL TIME FOR DUI IN AKRON
Published: Friday, April 7, 2006
NEWS 04B

The wife of Mayor Michael B. Coleman has served her jail time for drunken driving.

Franklin County Municipal Judge Scott D. VanDerKarr had given Frankie L. Coleman until late March to complete a three-day jail stay after she pleaded guilty to a "high test" drunken-driving charge. Bexley police found that Coleman's blood-alcohol level was 0.271 percent after she hit a parked truck on Oct. 20.

Jail is mandatory for a motorist found to have a blood-alcohol level higher than 0.17 percent.

Coleman served her time at the Glenwood jail in Akron in February, VanDerKarr's bailiff, James P. O'Grady, said. The jail is guarded by Summit County deputies and staffed by a nonprofit treatment center.

Ohio residents from outside Summit County pay $64 a day to serve time at the Glenwood Jail. Some people prefer it because they can wear their own clothes, bring MP3 players, take 10 smoke breaks a day and watch cable TV.

And inmates at Glenwood share space only with other drunken drivers or nonviolent misdemeanor offenders. A county jail might include violent offenders.

Coleman has apologized, but she has said she will not talk further about the charge.

A month after she was arrested, Mayor Coleman ended his campaign for governor, saying he planned to concentrate on his family and running the city.

In addition to the jail time, VanDerKarr placed Coleman on one year of probation, suspended her driver's license for six months and ordered her to pay a $300 fine, plus court costs.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:57:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Frankie had a terrible dry.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
From the Columbus Dispatch

MAYOR'S WIFE COMPLETED JAIL TIME FOR DUI IN AKRON
Published: Friday, April 7, 2006
NEWS 04B

The wife of Mayor Michael B. Coleman has served her jail time for drunken driving.

Franklin County Municipal Judge Scott D. VanDerKarr had given Frankie L. Coleman until late March to complete a three-day jail stay after she pleaded guilty to a "high test" drunken-driving charge. Bexley police found that Coleman's blood-alcohol level was 0.271 percent after she hit a parked truck on Oct. 20.

Jail is mandatory for a motorist found to have a blood-alcohol level higher than 0.17 percent.

Coleman served her time at the Glenwood jail in Akron in February, VanDerKarr's bailiff, James P. O'Grady, said. The jail is guarded by Summit County deputies and staffed by a nonprofit treatment center.

Ohio residents from outside Summit County pay $64 a day to serve time at the Glenwood Jail. Some people prefer it because they can wear their own clothes, bring MP3 players, take 10 smoke breaks a day and watch cable TV.

And inmates at Glenwood share space only with other drunken drivers or nonviolent misdemeanor offenders. A county jail might include violent offenders.

Coleman has apologized, but she has said she will not talk further about the charge.

A month after she was arrested, Mayor Coleman ended his campaign for governor, saying he planned to concentrate on his family and running the city.

In addition to the jail time, VanDerKarr placed Coleman on one year of probation, suspended her driver's license for six months and ordered her to pay a $300 fine, plus court costs.

That's not jail time, that's a few days and a low-end resort hotel.  
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top