Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/15/2006 4:53:22 PM EDT
What a great time today!Thanks again One Shot,it was really great of them to share there toys!Thanks to everyone else for a fun,friendly and safe shoot.I cant wait for the next one! Did anyone take any pics that they would like to share?I brought a camera but I was to busy to use it and forgot that I had it!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I took a bunch of pictures... I'll have them in my thread shortly.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:03:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I STILL HAVE WOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:19:12 PM EDT
[#3]
That was awsome!!

Forgot the camera.

Big thanks to 1shott, ill be shure to do whatever business that I can with them from now on. Great to meet some of you guys I havent met yet!

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I was the dude with the muddy jesus sandals and 'rehab is for quitters' shirt.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:27:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Im glad it turned out great. The weather couldnt have been better.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:34:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

We still missed you bud
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I guess we were shooting east, my right arm is toasted
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:52:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We still missed you bud

+10000000000000000000000000
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:05:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:21:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Once again I am a true redneck thanks to all you assclowns.

+1 on the still got wood. That was an absolute blast, pun intended. I did not know how much I needed that until the day was done. Thanks everybody, for a damn great time.

A special thanks to swingset for letting me bum some ammo.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:52:38 AM EDT
[#11]
No prob. on the ammo....you didn't shoot that much!

I had a good time too, fought feeling bad all day due to a pinched nerve in my neck and a massive headache, but still managed to have fun....and I have a scorched neck as a memento!

Oh, and if you get the chance to bump a Benelli from the shoulder with 00 buckshot, I'd recommend fighting that urge. It kind of hurts.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:13:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Awesome day yesterday, real glad the weather held out for us.  

I managed to put about 1k to 1200 rounds through my 10/22 until my scope broke .
Sirdrinksalot was able to bumpfire full mags through my ar15, that was cool to see .

It was cool to see how reloading works...it's not as complicated as I thought.  Might get into it someday.
Thanks to all who brought their stuff.

Thanks to those who let me shoot their gunz & to everyone for a fun, safe time.  Thanks to SBR-711 for the directions/follow to i75 .

I think alot of us forgot sunscreen...  I know I'm crispy

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#13]
A BIG + 1 on the crispy deal. My head is so hot and fried you can still fry an egg off of it. I never wear hats but since Im balding at an excellerated pace after yesterday I just went and bought my first hat today.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Yeah except we are all more redneck now. I received a nice deep red burn that will fade back to pasty white in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:07:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah except we are all more redneck now. I received a nice deep red burn that will fade back to pasty white in a few weeks.

hey man, i'm golden brown.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 5:53:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

hey man, i'm golden brown.

Well lucky you. :)
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top