Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 4/4/2006 10:10:31 AM EDT
Any info on anyone/thing unusual there this go-round????
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:07:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, everything good will be down at Knob Creek.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm off work this weekend too... I'm wondering if it will be worth going down.

Of course I might stumble upon a deal...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Yeah, everything good will be down at Knob Creek.  

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
a+ on knob creek. i will be at goodmans. any body go a hk 91 or a fal for sale?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:41:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I would go, but Ill be at Knob Creek as well. I wont be shopping. BUT, if I find myself a real nice Russian SKS down there for the right price Ill snatch it up. If not I will get a prestene Yugo SKS down there. It will be a gun for my father so he can shoot with me for a reasonable price.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:13:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I might hit the goodman's show..... got a few items to sell/trade off....

cant hurt to head over there an check it out.... beats sitting at home or at work all day!

COLT!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:03:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I would like to be at Bill Goodmans,it will be the first one I have missed in a long time,but I am leaving Friday for Knob Creek.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:14:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Good thing I checked this board, I was getting ready to try and sell my SW Sigma this weekend.  I think I will hold off till there is a bigger show.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Gah, good thing I read this.  I was going to try and get off work early, roll over there, and see about some ammo and maybe another gun.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:59:36 AM EDT
[#10]
I heard Peabody Sports has a new AR line called "Black Mamba Tactical"?   They are supposed to have that at the Goodman show.....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:50:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll down at Knob, checking out the tables that would usually be at Bill Goodman's
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#12]
In spite of this thread I went to Hara anyway--it was packed!

I brought along a Romy AK, not really wanting to sell it, and asking $350 for it any time someone asked. Two people asked me if it was full-auto

There were plenty of vendors but some were obviously missing.

I ended up trading the Romy on a like-new Winchester model 1400. The guy had $325 on the Winchester, which is too high, but I had less than $200 in the Romy so I figure good deal. I didn't have a 12-ga autoloader. Kinda bummed to find it only holds 3 shells but heck, that's plenty for hunting I guess.

Oh, the other exchange I heard about a Mosin M44:

"It doesn't have too much rifling."
"Well this is a carbine."
"Oh, so the rifles have rifling and the carbines don't?"
"Maybe, yeah."
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:34:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Maybe Ill go on sunday. I have a bunch of parts/mags to unload. Was John, the kid that sells AK stuff there?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#14]
i will be there tomorrow myself.......got a few items to sell or trade off..

plus picking up a shotgun  there tomorrow.

colt!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:23:04 AM EDT
[#15]
I went...  I got my a calender of hot women holding guns.

Couldn't afford anything else I really wanted... that table of DPMS rifles was VERY tempting though  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I heard Peabody Sports has a new AR line called "Black Mamba Tactical"?   They are supposed to have that at the Goodman show.....

Oh they did and it is badass! POF piston upper, RRA lower w/ 2 stage trigger, fluted barrel, great rail system, nickel bolt, BUIS all for like $1500. Super nice, very knowledgeable staff!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:12:57 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I went...  I got my a calender of hot women holding guns.

Couldn't afford anything else I really wanted... that table of DPMS rifles was VERY tempting though   hr

I wasn't able to resist.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:37:48 AM EDT
[#18]
You were not able to resist?  Neither could I, just put my order in for a Black Mamba Sniper Rifle!  I'll post pics as soon as I get it!

NR
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top