Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 3:47:46 AM EDT
Hey guys, I have a like new glock 23 with 2 hi-cap mags, adj. sites, in the box with some Cor-Bon defensive ammo & a box of range ammo. I am planning on going to Bill Goodmans this April 8-9...

I am trying to sell this set-up so that I can buy a Saiga 12.

I need to get atleast $$485 minimum out of the gun to be able to get the Saiga & have it shipped to my FFL.

How much would a Honest-to-God like new (shot less than 100 times) Glock 23 with the above said accessories go for. I have sold a few Glocks in the past for $500 bucks even that were like new. But I am wanting to get rid of this thing so I can get my hands on a Saiga. Every time I sell a gun, I am patient about getting what I ask for it since I am never selling them from need of cash, only because I find something I want more.

Whats the market like at the Dayton Goodmans show for like new Glocks???

Would it be worth it to go?

I might even find a Saiga there, but I want the BHO & they are pretty scarce right now, so I don't have my hopes up about that.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:26:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't had great luck getting high-dollar out of my guns at Goodman's, but that just might be my experience.

Why not put it up on the Equipment Exchange here? I don't know Glock values at all, but if it's at all reasonable, believe me someone will snap it up. The longest it's taken me to sell a gun on the EE is about 3 days. Most go within 24 hours.

Good luck, either way.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:28:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:55:30 AM EDT
[#3]
(SAys in Joe Dirt voice)....... "Dang" After looking at the EE, I can't belive I have managed to sell two used Glocks for $500 Bucks!!!!

I put em both in the local Tellit&Sellit paper & sold em both in less than two weeks.

I must have just found guys who didn't know better. I paid $519 for this one. Guess Imma drop the price... But then again, ya do find suckers at the gunshowlol... just kidding, I think I will relist it for about $450 in the paper, I had it in there for $500, & got a couple nibbles lol.... I bet it will sell locally for $450 fairly quick lol.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:57:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
New-in-Box Glock 23 is $449 + $18 shipping + $15 FFL fee.  That's $482.

The ammo (especially the "defensive" stuff) adds no value to the pistol nor do the adjustable sights.  Actually the adjustable sights are undesireable for most shooters who will have to remove them.

Trying to get what you "need" or "have in it" usually results in long time frustration.  Price it to sell and it will.

-- Chuck

LOL.... As I'm sure you guys can tell, I just recently started checking out buying guns on the internet... It is really suprising how much better of a deal you can get as opposed to buying locally from a gun store or from a private seller.hadhinking.gifh.gif
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:08:39 AM EDT
[#5]
^^ ouch, my buddy bought a new G23 from a dealer for 550 at the gun show.  

Last time I went they beat up my dad for 30% off the asking price of his rifle.  Buncha cheap bastards.

Anyone need anything while I'm there.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:29:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:55:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd nibble on that for $450, but I'm a PA resident who goes to the University of Dayton, so I have no idea how a transfer would be possible.

I too will probably attend Bill Goodmans the 8-9, haven't been to one yet so should be interesting.  Plus always fun to enter the city of Dayton, so many interesting people there
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:11:21 AM EDT
[#8]
that setup would sell for 350 to 375 used
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:50:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Your best bet would be offer it for an even trade, if the gun show doesn't work for you. I've had two and usually ended up selling/trading  them in less in four months. They are nice but I'll stick with my 870. You can always check out the forum.saiga-12.com, always seems to be a couple guys looking for trades for glocks there.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top