Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/22/2006 11:18:41 AM EDT
anyone near medina hireing for 16 or + a hour full time?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#1]
UH-OH What happened?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:53:45 PM EDT
[#2]
they changed all kinds of crap, bonus's and other stuff.. last w2 to this w2 1/2  of us lost over 4000$

from the changes, but at the same time, they increased out goals.. nice..
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 2:56:49 PM EDT
[#3]
SUCKS....SUCKS...sorry man, thats no good to hear.
I don't want to pry..but what is it you do, or what fields do you want to work in? I can check things or keep my eyes open.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:46:26 PM EDT
[#4]
ive done lots.. pc IT tech support, Computer Technician, Network Administrator, Sales, Communications Electrician, manager of a gun and sporting shop,
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:15:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
ive done lots.. pc IT tech support, Computer Technician, Network Administrator, Sales, Communications Electrician, manager of a gun and sporting shop,

PMCs always have something available with those skill sets. Shoot me email I can get you some info. You may need to be willing to relocate unless your down Columbus/Dayton Area.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top