Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/20/2006 9:47:10 AM EDT
I'm just looking for someone that reloads that lives close to me. I need a mentor on reloading. I live 15 minutes away from Millers camp ground in the City of Lebanon. Any of you guys willing to help me out. I won't be able to do anything until the first week of June because I'm working 6 days a week. Thanks for your help. Also where do you guys buy your reloading supplies at (prices?). I went to Bass Pro today and all they carry are powder and primers. BTW they have Win Q3131 20 round boxes for $4.49 per box and it looked to me like they had about 50 boxes if your interested. Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Go back to Bass Pro and see if they have  Winchester Super Target powder...  They pulled all the loading stuff off the web site.

Order pistol bullets from Shooters Connection, typically next day via regular ground.  I just ordered form Cabelas,  bullets came from WV store, give them a day or 2 to process order though.

Powder and primers is a local FFL thing, no Haz-Mat there.. just a few extra dollar for powder.

I sometimes get my sis to go to pats and get pulled bullets for me, along with Govt surplus powder, she pick up, I get it, no Haz-Mat or shipping.

I'm in Troy,  exit 74 off I-75.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Pat's Reloading is also going to be at Knob Creek
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top