Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/17/2006 3:16:40 PM EDT
Anybody goin'?  I need to take this Mech Tech carbine conversion out there...see if there's any interest.
Need to find something new..Really itchy for an AK. See what they wanna sock me for one out there
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:55:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I will be there btween 11 and 12 I have to go pick up a HK in the  morning before I go I am also going to be up there with oxfordpony ....Hope to see some of you guys up there ...everytime I try to meet arfcom guys it never happens so we will see what happens this time
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:23:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Frank...no one ever gets to meet cuz its so crazy and how could you spot one person.
This same dilema burns me up every show too. We have tried the ol' look for the guy in the blue hat trick....and then it turns out to be like friggin blue hat day at the show! I've been trying to think of better ways. I've tried oh...heres my number call me....wouldn't you know as soon as I walk into Medina building my cell phone looses every damn bar of reception and goes into powersave mode.
Have you guys been paying attention to those cool shirts, I think FOODOG is making....I think those would be great identifying marks. Of course once most of us meet ftf it wouldn't matter any more since we would know what all of our ugly asses look like. I know what Carbon15 looks like...we did a ftf before over in Parma...He's a great guy. Even saw him last Medina, but couldn't catch up with him for all the stuttering, stamering, jack offs blockin up all the isles.. I don't know guys what do you think?
By the way anybody heard from Jarhead lately...that Bro lives a whole 3 blocks from me and still haven't been able to meet him
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:04:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe on sunday, still trying to decide if I want to make the trek or not.

Is medina usually decent?

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:00:44 PM EDT
[#4]
I was there today,a nd it was a shitty show. One guy had a 100 round chinese drum for $125. i didnt but it but it is a good deal considerign those sell for $160 on these boards.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:30:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been working my ass off, Chris, Saturdays too.......I didn't even know there was a show in Medina this week-end....I am hoping that this weather will break soon, and we can all get together up at Grand River or something, and do some shooting....I've been stocking up on ammo....
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top