BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 5:41:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:37:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like fun!
I'm not a "Officers, Fire Fighters, and their spouses" though.
Are spectators allowed to come and watch?  
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:35:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks

I doubt it

I've been told by  LE who I shot IPSC with that the typical "D" class shooter could out shoot the most officers, he was a "B" shooter..  

Surely you dont think they would want you to see how bad a shot they really is do you?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:50:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:14:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Maybe, just maybe, I will come up.  Maybe GG26 will join me................
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:31:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks

I doubt ithr

ho
Surely you dont think they would want you to see how bad a shot they really is do you?

Cops train to qualify, not shoot.  I have  many stories I could tell, from shooting with local cops, you would be laughing for hours.  I'd love to be able to watch, but I'd probably think I was at the "special" olympics.  Also,  the "spouses" cant win.  

To tell you how much LE interest there is in these matches - last time they were held in Toledo, 7 shot the practical coursehe

DOH!  h,Are there any IPSC matches like this (with people who actually shoot) held around NW ohio?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:28:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

DOH!    yeah, I suppose it would be kinda lame.  
Are there any IPSC matches like this (with people who actually shoot) held around NW ohio?

There used to be IPSC matches there west of Toledo, off of Sylvania or Holland Rd, some side road that had a sand pit, you shot to the north....  Steve should know where it was..  They have not shot there for yrs that I know of.   There used to be IPSC in Lima, right off the interstate, but they been dead for couple yr now.

I think there is a club or 2 across the MI state line.. Go to USPSA.org, and look into Michigan for clubs close to Ohio.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top