Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 3:48:57 PM EDT
I have quit all my other hobbies, anyplace to shoot idpa in the cincy or dayton area?
I have never done it before, and don't know the rules.  Anybody know a place?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
IPSC in Circleville. Pickaway Co. Sportsmans Club. They have a website. I just got into this, lots of fun, and your skills will improve quickly (well, mine did). I.M. me before the next shoot and i will try to get you into my group which includes some (quiet) arfcom guys.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:33:15 PM EDT
[#2]
IPSC @ Oxford & Miamisburg

Oxford - typically first sunday of the month

Miamisburg - 2nd sunday of month, and indoor shoot each monday night ( sept - may)

Circleville - first saturday of month

Look "HERE"

I think there is IDPA at Oxford and Circleville, check the particular club' website if available
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:55:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Am i going to be embarresed when I suck?   Can you practice at another time without being in the match?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:48:45 AM EDT
[#4]
No (unless you are really sensitive), and I don't think so. I think you will enjoy it. Just go out, tell them you are new, and have fun. Go slow the first time and pay attention to what you and others do.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top