Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 8:49:22 PM EDT
Are there any central ohio firearms manufacturers?  I have been working at lowe's for almost a year now, but my interests are not there.  Back home in Cleveland I worked in a machine shop, and that is the sort of thing I'm looking for.  I go to school full time though, so i need some more flexible hours.  I love firearms and I'd like to get into a shop that is involved in manufacturing them, but I don't know of any around here.  A gunsmith maybe, but from what I've seen small gunsmiths tend to be pretty weak on machining.  I just wondered if any of you guys were involved in manufacturing and could point me in a good direction, what would be a good start.  I want something that will apply to my career after I get my degree, and help me get a job.  I'm looking to get an ME degree from OSU (I already have 3 years there as a math major, but I want to change), and right now am growing close to an associates in mechanical engineering "tech" at cscc
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I almost hate to even type this, but the only one I can think of is High Point.  They're located in Mansfield.  It might be a way to get your foot in the door of the industry and recognize, immediately, how junk is made.  

If you haven't done so yet, please go here:  http://www.riflescopes.com/contestentries.asp?contest=6

and vote for Paul Worthington.  

Thanks.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top