Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 2/8/2006 1:06:57 PM EDT
Came home to this a few minutes ago: Double Shooting

Add to the fact that a registered sexual predator (pedophile) now lives across the street and this happened two doors down from our house I guess my little Mayberry neighborhood isn't quite what it used to be...    

Mike
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:20:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn!

You must live close to Sabo's Camping?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:48:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Well at least you are much safer now with the passing of the AWB.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:24:54 PM EDT
[#3]
what? you think there won't be crazy people wherever you move to?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
what? you think there won't be crazy people wherever you move to?

hopefully we can find someplace where a some mentally challenged redneck won't decide too kill his own father then swallow a 12ga in attempt to re-decorate the bedroom....

The guy across the street is named Mark Hill, you can find his M.O. here: dirtbag  and he is registered in the sexual predator database with the Franklin County sheriff.  Have a look at the court transcripts, they are completely sickening. For those of you who have daughters please take particular note..... I had a few "words" with him today

Mike

Jeff:  yeah I live right behind Sabo's on the other side of the tracks,,,, apparently it's become the "wrong" side.  I may print up a few "special"  targets for Monday night.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#5]
yuck.  you win. you should move.

Come to Cincinnati; we never have shootings.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#6]
That sucks dude.

There's always the big-commute if you wanna live out here in the sticks! At least when we shoot stuff out here, it tends not to end in double-homicide. Mostly dead deer or a big warm pile of brass.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I live out here in Licking County, move, more places to hide things, bodies, ect. remember a friend will help you move, a true friend will help you move bodies.....
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#8]
I am looking to get out of here to bro.  As soon as I am done with school I am going to move if not out of Franklin Co. out of the state.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top