Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 1:48:01 PM EDT
had a little party for the new year. some guys son shows up,been in and out of prison. so im loading my wood stove and this asshole starts with "little guy loading wood stove,little guy this and that. well about 20 seconds of that and i was up in his face telling him to throw down or leave. what a bitch,he was saying what he is going to do so i shoved him and he ran out the door. i love tough prison people. i bet he got azzfcked alot. and im 5'8" and 135 wet with rocks in pocket. happy new year!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:54:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I carried for the first three hours at my party, but that is because I had to go to the lobby in my building to let them in.
Icon
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 4:47:51 PM EDT
[#2]
howster, good work.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#3]
shoulda loaded a stick of firewood up his nether regions and asked if he was more comfortable with that arrangement, having been in prison and all.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top