Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 12/29/2005 7:23:28 PM EDT
Ok 1st I went in 2 weeks ago to have them order me a AK receiver the price was 70 shipped well they waited a week to order it and the price went to 80 shipped no big deal there so they call today and said it is ready for pick up I go there and they tell the final price with tax is 111.84 I WAS PISSED They screwed me they ended up saying it was 85$ plus 20% now that would of  been ok if they told me when I ordered it because I wouldn't of ordered it from them ....he told me it would be 70$ plus 10% ....I will not shop there anymore
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't say I have heard of the store but where is it so I stay away?
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn that sucks
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 6:48:54 AM EDT
[#3]
The owner Bill is an ok guy, but he hires jackasses and morons to sit behind his counter.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:26:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The owner Bill is an ok guy, but he hires jackasses and morons to sit behind his counter.

I liked the place until I they did that to me Bill is the on that told me 10% and then went to 20% ....Just not the right way to run a shop you say one thing stick to it ....
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:29:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:11:57 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm surprised Bill did you like that.  I've always had good dealings with him.  Yet another reason to always get a quoted price in writing.  Anytime I've ordered something from him, he has me put down 20%, and gives me a copy of the receipt with the balance owed when the item arrives.  He didn't do that when you ordered the receiver?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]
No I didnt get it in writting I know I should of I have ordered 2 other things from Bill and it was 10%  It was supose to be a transfer i told him i would order it and have it shipped to him but they said it would be faster if they did it .....I wont fall for that next time   ...And yes I still got it I nedded it ....
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:17:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Well it sounds like he shafted you.  I wouldn't go there anymore either, if he did that to me.

Again, I'm surprised and dissapointed he did that, he's always been stand-up in my dealings with him.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#9]
I would have told them to take the $70 or keep the receiver.  It's not like they are rare.......
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top