Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 10/22/2005 9:12:07 PM EDT
I have discussed with Dorothy Ayoob having Massad come to Louisville to instruct his LFI-1 class personally.
There is room for 20 people in this class, if I cannot get 19 other people to commit I cannot make this happen. To get the nitty gritty out of the way first, it is 700 dollars per person, this includes range fees and such as well.
The class will be 10 hours a day for four days, Thursday-Sunday most likely. I need to give at least 4 months notice to to Mr. Ayoob. You will need 1, preferably 2 identical handguns and 500 rounds of ammunition. I am informed the class is about 60 percent classroom and 40 percent range time. You have to have a valid CCDW permit or a letter from a local police chief etc, saying you are not a convicted felon, or such.
Accomodations for out of towners, I may be willing to let a person or 2 crash at my house as I am pretty close to the range this will be taking place at. There are plenty of clean and affordable hotels near the range as well.
To make sure everything is on the up and up, we will need to sign a contract about the fee involved, I cannot afford to have 19 people say they are interested and promise to pay and get stuck with a $14,000 bill.
If you have come this far and are interested in participating in this course, please email me with a contact number and address, I will in turn speak with you further about this. I would prefer to meet everyone interested in attending before I work this out.
Link Posted: 10/24/2005 7:23:53 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 10/24/2005 11:21:34 PM EDT
[#2]
just to verify that its instruction only handgun tactics correct?
Link Posted: 10/25/2005 6:55:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, as well as stressfire and the legal ramifications of a shoot. The next course LFI-2 is shotguns, then LFI-3 is rifles and subguns.
Link Posted: 10/26/2005 3:54:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yes, as well as stressfire and the legal ramifications of a shoot. The next course LFI-2 is shotguns, then LFI-3 is rifles and subguns.

i'd be interested in the rifle and/or shot gun...
Link Posted: 10/26/2005 10:14:47 PM EDT
[#5]
btt 5 people have singed on now. This class is going to be great go to http://ayoob.com/lfi-1.html to read on the course.
Link Posted: 11/2/2005 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#6]
btt 6 people now
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#7]
btt 7 people now
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top